my fashionlist, maybe yours as well

woensdag 26 oktober 2011

new in stock!

Hi lovely readers,

Little things are the most important things in life. A smile , a hug or a compliment can make our day.
But it is also a amazing feeling to shop your dreamcoat for a low price ( ten euros)!
I bought my cape today in a local shop and I am very pleased to have it!
Hope you guys also like my new coat/cape.
Love Elsemiek
( sorry for the bad pictures by the way but i couldn't do it in a different way right now.)

I have bought the black one

Just a tiny detail..


9 opmerkingen:

  1. Love your cape, very beautiful!!


    http://placequotehere.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Very nice cape. I Follo you!!
    http://ponerleonda.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love your blog and this peace is so F**** Gorgeous
    I gonna check you out more often ;)

    the3rt.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Great cape, lovely ! Thanks for your lovely comment and for following my blog ! Following back :-)

    Fashion and Cookies

    My Twitter

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. nice capes!good choice for low price clothing :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hello i follow you, i love your blog. Follow me. kisses Ellen www.ellegancia.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. hello I'm beautiful and you yesterday! I expect you to follow me in my blog you too, kisses.
    Ellen
    www.ellegancia.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Que lindooooo!!!!Amamos!!!!Beijinhos e apareça em nosso Tabuleiro!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen