my fashionlist, maybe yours as well

zondag 30 oktober 2011

A woman is gonna try

Hi there!


A woman is gonna try.

I searched the whole internet , I studied a lot of books and I really tried.
I was trying  to find out what I want to do in the future.
And guess, it brought me nothing. Nothing at all. 
Because there a so many lovely jobs, so many things that I would love to do.
The fact that I cant decide what to do , makes me very nervous!
What is your job or what do you want to be in the future?
Please leave a comment , because I hope you guys come up with some great ideas.

Love to hear from you and please enjoy your weekend!

yours,
Elsemiek

Tumblr_lmxiq1najc1qkbrn0o1_500_large


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Just follow Your passion in life..
    Many people pressured me to study science or literature and go to uni just because I could (and it might seem silly to some that I didn't) but make-up is my passion. I'm much happier now, working very hard to earn money to even start my career, knowing what I want and knowing I made every single step myself than doing what others told me to.
    I know it sounds cheesy, but that's the truth - follow Your heart (:

    lots of love,
    Lionsandmakeup.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love your inspirational blog!
    Following of course!
    www.theglamourousworld.blogspot.com
    xo DC

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen