my fashionlist, maybe yours as well

zondag 25 december 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO 'MY STYLE IS ETERNAL' !

Hello lovelies,

MY STYLE IS ETERNAL IS NOW ONE YEAR ONLINE!
Exactly one year ago , when I was done with reading in the devil wears Prada. That was the moment when I finally launched  mystyleiseternal. To create my own blog was my dream , just because I wanted to share my ideas about style and beauty with you all!
Because Fashion and external beauty comes and goes, but internal ( and sometimes external ) beauty and style are eternal!

My Style is eternal has changed in one year. New columns , new style , new members and a little 15 years old girl ( now 16) who was trying to improve the site.
Well I am learning , and I love to! So please remember the fact that I am always happy with your tips!


But there is also a future...
I will post a lot , improve my English ( I am a  fourth grade student) and I still  will love your comments , that makes blogging so cool!

LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU ALL!
MERRY CHRISTMAS



ELSEMIEK

1 opmerking: