my fashionlist, maybe yours as well

vrijdag 6 april 2012

Weeky!

Hello sweeties ,
our first weeky!


It was week 14 , the week of the kids choise awards ,  Rihanna  and her black hairdo,  the new Essie Navigate Her collection , my brand new bag



 FRIDAY Great beauty news! we can buy the new Essie Navigate Her collection in our make up stores now! Love the colors , especially  the lila , nude and the green one! These colors are great for the summer.They will be sold for ten euros , but they are worth it!
f9814213 Kids Choice Awards Beautylooks
 SATURDAY Last saturday was the day of the Kids choice awards. Katy Perry was one of the most distinct persons who visited the awards. Her make-up was great ( LOVE THE LIPSTICK) she looked so sweet with that lipstick on ( MAC Show Orchid ?!) and her bambi lashes. I was just a pity that she had painted her hair into some weird blue color , with outgrowth. Please Katy , if you have such an amazing hair color , do not paint it blue!
SUNDAY Bought this yellow bag while it was fashion day ( on sunday! ) in my home town. I just loved the color and it has so much space! I am really happy with the bag , because it looks pretty cool when I combine it with some basics.  The bag is from H&M.

563244_309620892437416_146680465398127_811942_1668048923_n_large
MONDAY Brown ,black ,Red and blonde , Rihanna had it all. But I am really happy with the fact that she having a blackhairdo again! I love this natural look on her and its much better than the blonde version.


TUESDAY I wanted to do something different with my hair , and that is the reason I searched on youtube for a cool hairdo. Well I loved this look because it is easy , cute and provided.

Tumblr_m22iguglss1qd6t18o1_500_large
WEDNESDAY Saw some of the newest trends for our nails and I also saw some great rings on tumbler. I would love to have nail polish like this! ( I will post later about nailpolish colors on this blog!)


Baby fever has hit Britain!

 THURSDAY Will and Kate Are Ready For Babies! thats what posh24 posted on their site. Well I think its very good news, if this is really true , but isn't it a little bit fast? Anyway they will know what to do , woudn't they?


diy paaseieren

FRIDAY I spent some time with my friends today to celebrate easter. We talked , watched movies and there was plenty of food! I do love easter ( and the fact that I do not have to go to school on friday and monday!) What have you done today?




This was WEEKY for this week , next friday more!
love from Elsemiek











Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten