my fashionlist, maybe yours as well

vrijdag 13 april 2012

weeky!

Hello ,

Its friday so I've got a new weeky for you!

This week was about easter, Selena and her new perfume line , OPI 's newest line :spiderman and I bought some make up :)

SUNDAY
It was easter and that means lots of eggs haha! Easter always reminds me of the color yellow. I loved this look what ms Lopez is wearing! What have you done during the easter days?
Jennifer Lopez wears a elegant dress.


MONDAY

OPI shared the newest (limited edition) line with the world! The spiderman collection. I have to tell you that I am not that blown away; the look not that special. But if I have to pick one , I would go for the white one , that one will look pretty cool on you and me!
3b019519 OPI Spiderman swatches

TUESDAY

Spend some time with making pictures and looking on the internet for  pictures ,  because there was not any fashion news:(
This was my inspiration


WEDNESDAY

Loved this picture of Kristin! She is so beautifull and pregnant at the same time!

Kristin Cavallari and her fiancé will welcome their first child later this year.

TUESDAY
Selena Gomez showed us her newest perfume : In a very girly bottle , but the shape is kind of weird.. thats a pity. I hope it will smell better than the shape of the bottle :)

Selena gomez lanceert parfum


 
this was weeky! have a nice weekend!:)

1 opmerking: