my fashionlist, maybe yours as well

vrijdag 20 juli 2012

CALL UP! to my dear blogger colleagues

Hello fashion or beautybloggers colleageas,


In the world of fashion beauty and inspiration are so many different styles and ideas. Most of them are amazing and inspire other people a lot. I love to take a look on other blogger websites to see a lot of inspiration. I am sure that I am not the only one and that is why I posted a CALL UP! I would like to take some intervieuws with other blogs and post in on my website! You can see it as advertisement for your blog but it is so much fun to read for the readers as well;) There are some conditions:
  • I have to post five pictures from your blog ( think about you in your favorite outfit , your inspiration pictures , your favorite pieces -clothes or jewelry-)
  • You have to answer the questions in a cool way , you have to tell the reader something fun!
  • You have to send me ( if I choose you) the interview back by email. ( I will let you know my address)
  • Please reply in a week if I send you the email:)



If you would like to see your blog on my website , please post a comment by this post!

Love and hugges
Elsemiek


4 opmerkingen:

  1. sounds fun x

    littlemissmaisyblogging.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hello Little miss maisy,
      Thank you for your comment!
      If you would like to see your blog on my website , please send an email to: mystyleiseternal@hotmail.com

      I will send you a interview back in now and a month.

      love from
      Elsemiek

      Verwijderen
  2. I love it!
    http://ponerleonda.blogspot.com.ar/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi there!
      Thank you for your comment!
      If you would like to see your blog on my website , please send an email to: mystyleiseternal@hotmail.com

      I will send you a interview back in now and a month.

      love from
      Elsemiek

      Verwijderen