my fashionlist, maybe yours as well

vrijdag 31 augustus 2012

broken necklace and broken heart

 Hi everyone
 
I bought a amazing necklace two weeks ago. It had a coper color and looked so stunning with nude , black and white clothes (which are my favorite colors!). Well, well when I returned from Italy the necklace broke.
 I had not done anything wrong in my opinion , because I am always very carefull with my stuff haha.
I returned it to the store ( H&M ) and I've got a voucher now to buy something else. 
I decided not to buy the necklace again because it might brake again then..
Had you guys ever had the same story? So happy with a product and then , suddenly , it broke? Then you know my feeling right now haha. Well well , I cried enough , lets buy some new necklaces;)
 

                  My necklace. ( made this with instagram;)
 
             

1 opmerking:

  1. Very nice necklace!!!
    http://ponerleonda.blogspot.com.ar/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen